Below are instructions on how you can add tasks to lists on Hubstaff Tasks:
Click on the “Add” button located on the top right corner of each task list to create a new task.
Type in the name for the task and click “Save“.
Next, click on the newly created task to open it and add more details.
You’ll see the task window and be able to do several things.
- Task type – define if the card is a task or a bug.
- Task options – allows you to either an attachment or delete the card
- Task description – allows you to add details or instructions on how to perform the task.
- Task labels – organize your tasks by adding labels.
- Due date – lets you assign a due date to the task.
- Estimate – lets you add an estimated time to complete the task.
- Assignee – the user whom the task is assigned to.
- Followers – will receive any updates from the task.
- Checklists – adds a checklist to the task.
- Comments/Worklog – lets you add comments to the task. The worklog section will show time that was tracked (using the Hubstaff Time Tracking application) to the task.