Below are instructions on how you can add tasks to lists on Hubstaff Tasks:
Click on the Add button located in the top right corner of each task list to create a new task.
Type in the name for the task and click Save.
Next, click on the newly created task to open it and add more details.
You’ll see the task window and be able to do several things.
- Task type – define if the card is a task or a bug.
- Task name – the name assigned to the task.
- Task location – shows you the project and list name where the task is stored under.
- Task workflow buttons – shows workflow buttons to move tasks to another workflow list.
- Task description – allows you to add details or instructions on how to perform the task.
- Attachments – lets you upload files into the task.
- Checklists – adds a checklist to the task.
- Comments – lets you add comments to the task.
- Work Logs – The Work Logs section will show time that was tracked (using the Hubstaff Time Tracking application) to the task.
- Assignee – the user whom the task is assigned to.
- Followers – will receive any updates from the task.
- Sprint – lets you choose which sprint the task is assigned to.
- Epic – lets you choose which epic the task is assigned to.
- Labels – organize your tasks by adding labels.
- Recurring – allows you to repeat the task weekly or monthly (This feature is only available on Premium plans).
- Start Date – lets you assign a start date to the task.
- Due date – lets you assign a due date to the task.
- Worked – shows the time spent on the task.
- Estimate – lets you add an estimated time to complete the task.
- Worked progress bar – shows the time spent on the task against the set estimate.
- Cost – shows how much was spent on this task (requires the project and organization to be synced to Hubstaff Time Tracking and a pay rate set for the specific user).