The Weekly Limit report will show you information about your users, and your own weekly limits. It will show management the week, the time spent that week, the weekly limit, the percentage that is used up, and the remaining hours. For a user (employee), you’ll only be able to see your own information. The purpose of these reports is so that you can keep track of your weekly limit. Click here to view a guide on how to set up Weekly Limits.
Click on the Reports tab, click on All Reports and then click on Weekly Limits.
You can customize the report by performing the following:
- Choose either the Me or the Team tab to show data for yourself or your team.
- Select the week on the calendar
- Click on Filters to choose which members to include on the report
- Click on Group by to arrange the data per week, or by member
- Export the report via .CSV or .PDF format.