The Weekly Limits report will show you information about your users, and your own weekly limits.
It will show management the week, the time spent that week, the weekly limit, the percentage that is used up, and the remaining hours. For a user (employee), you’ll only be able to see your own information. The purpose of these reports is so that you can keep track of your weekly limit. Click here to view a guide on how to set up Weekly Limits.
Click on the Reports tab, then under the Budgets and Limits section, click on Weekly Limits. You can also “star” the report to add it under the Reports menu on the sidebar.
Located at the top left hand side of the page, you can choose the “Me” tab to display your personal information or the “All” tab (available only to owners and organization managers) to view the data for all team members.
Select the date range from the calendar.
Click on the Filters button to filter the report by member. Click on “Save filters” to save the filters you applied on the current report which you can apply the next time you generate the report.
After applying the filters, the report will be generated. The report will have the following columns:
- Time spent – the total time spent for the selected week.
- Weekly limit – shows the weekly limit set for each team member.
- Percentage used – displays the percentage consumed against the set limit.
- Remaining – shows the time remaining for the week.
Reports can be sent to one or more email recipients by clicking on the Send button.
Add the email recipients on the field, separating each email address with a comma, then customize the message (optional) then either send a test message clicking the “Send me test” button, or click on “Send” to send the report.
You can also schedule reports to be sent automatically by clicking on the “Schedule” icon. After clicking the icon, a dialog box will appear where you can:
- Enter the e-mail addresses of the recipients.
- Customize the message on the e-mail.
- Choose the file type (CSV/PDF).
- Enter the name of the report.
- Choose the Date Range included in the report from:
- Last 7 days
- This week
- Last week
- The last 2 weeks
- This month
- Last month
- Delivery Frequency – how often the report is sent. Choose from:
- Monthly (when the monthly option is selected you are provided 3 additional options: 1st of the month, 15th of the month, Last day of the month)
- Delivery time – exact time when the report is sent.
- Send preview – sends a sample report.
- Save – stores your scheduled report, which you can view via the Scheduled Reports section.
The report can be exported as a PDF or CSV, allowing you to keep local records of your team’s expenses.