The Time off balances report allows you to see the remaining time off balance for your account as well as for the members of your organization.
Before this report can be generated, a Time off policy must be set.
Click on the Reports tab on the left sidebar and then select Time off balances under the Time Off section. You can also “star” the report so it appears under the Reports menu on the sidebar.
You will be taken to the Time Off Balances report, which will show you the total available time off balance for each team member, how much is pending (applied and unapproved time off requests), and how much each team member has used:
Filter the report using Members, and Policies drop down menus, and/or save your filters so you can apply them in future reports.
Reports can be sent to one or more email recipients by clicking on the Send button.
Add the email recipients on the field, separating each email address with a comma, then customize the message (optional) then either send a test message clicking the “Send me test” button, or click on “Send” to send the report.
You can also schedule reports to be sent automatically by clicking on the “Schedule” icon. After clicking the icon, a dialog box will appear where you can:
- Enter the e-mail addresses of the recipients.
- Customize the message on the e-mail.
- Choose the file type (CSV/PDF).
- Enter the name of the report.
- Choose the Date Range included in the report from:
- Last 7 days
- This week
- Last week
- The last 2 weeks
- This month
- Last month
- Delivery Frequency – how often the report is sent. Choose from:
- Monthly (when the monthly option is selected you are provided 3 additional options: 1st of the month, 15th of the month, Last day of the month)
- Delivery time – exact time when the report is sent.
- Send preview – sends a sample report.
- Save – stores your scheduled report, which you can view via the Scheduled Reports section.
The Amounts owed report can be exported as a PDF or CSV, allowing you to keep local records of your team’s expenses.