We are very excited to announce our Project Budgets feature! Now you can track profitability of projects and much more:
- Know when a project is over-budget or on pace to go over-budget
- See cost per project and per user within a project in a detailed real-time report
- Track profitability of clients and restrict time/cost on their combined projects
- Ensure that your company is working the full amount of time for each of your clients on a monthly basis
- Receive notifications when a project is nearing its budget
- Allocate a budget (in hours or cost) to a project, or even people within the project, and Hubstaff will ensure you stay within them
To set up a budget on your project, click on “Projects” in the organization’s left sidebar.
From the Projects index click the “Edit budget” button next to the specific project you’d like to add the budget to.
Here you’ll be able to set the details of your budget, such as the Amount and Start date. Likewise, you’ll be able to base the budget on user pay rate or bill rate, and have the system notify you when a certain percentage of the budget is reached.