The Job sites visits report allows you to see the exact time each team member entered or exited an existing job site.
This report is only available on Premium plans and up.
Navigate to Reports -> Job Sites -> Visits. You can also click on the “star” button to add this report to the Reports menu on the sidebar.
Located at the top left hand side of the page, you can choose the “Me” tab to display your personal information or the “All” tab (available only to owners and organization managers) to view the data for all team members.
Select the date range from the calendar then hit Apply.
After choosing the dates, your report will be generated. The report will display each team member’s name, the job site they visited, the time they entered and exited a job site, and the total time they spent on each job site.
You may also click on the Filters button to apply filters such as members and job sites to your report. Click on the “Save filters” button to save your current filters which you can apply to another report in the future.
Reports can be sent to one or more email recipients by clicking on the Send button.
Add the email recipients on the field, separating each email address with a comma, then customize the message (optional) then either send a test message clicking the “Send me test” button, or click on “Send” to send the report.
You can also schedule reports to be sent automatically by clicking on the “Schedule” icon. After clicking the icon, a dialog box will appear where you can:
- Enter the e-mail addresses of the recipients.
- Customize the message on the e-mail.
- Choose the file type (CSV/PDF).
- Enter the name of the report.
- Choose the Date Range included in the report from:
- Last 7 days
- This week
- Last week
- The last 2 weeks
- This month
- Last month
- Delivery Frequency – how often the report is sent. Choose from:
- Monthly (when the monthly option is selected you are provided 3 additional options: 1st of the month, 15th of the month, Last day of the month)
- Delivery time – exact time when the report is sent.
- Send preview – sends a sample report.
- Save – stores your scheduled report, which you can view via the Scheduled Reports section.
The report can also be exported as a PDF or CSV, allowing you to keep local records of your team’s expenses.