How to create a copy of a project
The duplicate project feature allows you to create a copy of an existing project. This feature is useful when your organization’s workflow includes repeating projects and tasks/to-dos.
This feature also provides you the ability to choose which items to include on the copy of the project, namely:
- To-dos (tasks)
- Completed to-dos (tasks)
- All project members
- Client assigned
Only organization owners and managers have access to this feature.
Tasks connected to an integration (Hubstaff Tasks, Asana, Trello, etc.) cannot be duplicated.
Creating duplicate projects:
Duplicating projects via the Projects page
1. Navigate to Projects on your sidebar
2. Next to the name of the project you wish to duplicate, click on Actions -> Duplicate project.
Duplicate projects via the To-dos page
1. Navigate to the To-dos page on your sidebar.
2. Make sure you have the correct project selected, then click on the Duplicate project button located towards the top right side of the page.
3. The Duplicate project dialog box will appear, and you can choose which options you’d like to include on the copy of the project, then click Create.