Hubstaff allows you to generate Apps and URL reports so you are able to view websites and applications your team members are using while tracking time.
Click on the Reports tab on the left sidebar then select Apps and URLs under the General tab. You can also click the “star” icon so it appears under the Reports menu on the sidebar.
On the top left corner, you can choose whether to generate a report for yourself or your team by choosing either Me or All.
- Item Type:
- Apps & URLs
Place a checkmark on Sum Date Ranges to view totals (instead of daily totals). To include archived projects in the report, you can toggle the Include archived projects setting.
You can also click on Save Filter to save this search so that you can generate a report with the same filters in the future.
After applying the filters, your report will be generated automatically.
Click on the Group by icon to group the data by date, member, or project.
Reports can be sent to one or more email recipients by clicking on the Send button.
Add the email recipients on the field, separating each email address with a comma, then customize the message (optional). You can send a preview of the report by clicking the Send preview button, or click on Send to send the report.
You can also schedule reports to be sent automatically by clicking on the Schedule icon. After clicking the icon, a dialog box will appear where you can:
- Enter the e-mail addresses of the recipients.
- Customize the message in the e-mail.
- Choose the file type (CSV/PDF).
- Enter the name of the report.
- Choose the Date Range included in the report from:
- Last 7 days
- This week
- Last week
- The last 2 weeks
- This month
- Last month
- Delivery Frequency – how often the report is sent. Choose from:
- Monthly (when the monthly option is selected you are provided 3 additional options: 1st of the month, 15th of the month, Last day of the month)
- Delivery time – the exact time when the report is sent.
- Send Preview
- Save – stores your scheduled report, which you can view via the Scheduled Reports section.
Reports can be exported as a PDF or CSV file by clicking the Export button.
Apps and URLs are only recorded when the Track apps and URLs setting is enabled.
To learn more about which browsers support URL tracking, click here.
App/URL tracking is ONLY supported on OSX 10.7 or later.
Learn more about Hubstaff’s computer monitoring.