This happens when the screenshots take longer than usual to upload to our servers and are still trying to upload.
Please do not uninstall/reinstall the app to avoid deleting screenshots, and other activities including time, apps, and URL data that have not uploaded yet.
This usually relies on the user’s internet connection/bandwidth, a firewall software, or a VPN/proxy connection of some sort that could be blocking the connection to our servers. As soon as Hubstaff finds a good/stable internet connection all the queued data will get uploaded.
There are times where the thumbnails have uploaded but the full resolution screenshots have not due to the same issue.
In these cases, the Screenshot Not Yet Uploaded message will appear when clicking the View screen button on the screenshot thumbnail.
- Make sure your operating system is up-to-date. This usually updates security certificates and fixes SSL issues.
- Make sure there are no VPN software or proxies running or add Hubstaff as an exception.
- Add Hubstaff as an exception on any firewalls, anti-virus, or malware apps that are currently installed on your machine.
- Close the application.
- Restart your computer.
- Restart the application.
- Leave the app open and online to allow it to upload data. The duration of the upload may vary depending on the volume of screenshots.
- Perform a speed and line test:
- If the issue persists, please send an error report from the app: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-to-collect-client-logs-or-report-an-error/ then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org