Hubstaff makes it easy for you and your security team to manage, and monitor software deployment within your enterprise.
Table of contents
- What is enterprise deployment?
- Enterprise deployment features
- Downloading the redistributable version of the Hubstaff application
What is enterprise deployment?
Enterprise deployment allows large-scale businesses to manage software deployment in their organization. This provides security/IT teams flexibility to be able to configure software permissions, installations, uninstallations, and updates easily within the company’s MDM or multi-device management ecosystem. For software to be compatible for enterprise deployment, Hubstaff provides a redistributable version of our app.
Enterprise deployment features
In the redistributable version, system administrators can:
- Use an installer that is compatible with popular MDM software.
- Prevent auto-updates from occurring.
- Prevent users from invoking an update manually.
- Provide a secure, authenticated method for providing new updates to enterprise IT staff.
Downloading the redistributable version of the Hubstaff application
To download our redistributable application versions:
Log-in to your Hubstaff account. Only authenticated/logged-in users on the Enterprise plan will be able to access the enterprise download page.
Navigate to https://app.hubstaff.com/download/enterprise.