Work session reports allow you to display and/or download timer start and stop data for yourself or your team. The report also contains specific details for each session, such as clients, projects, members, to-dos/jobs, how much manual time was tracked per session, session duration, and activity levels per session.
To generate a work session report:
Navigate to Reports > All Reports.
Under the General menu, click Work sessions.
The work sessions report will appear.
- Me/All tabs – the “Me” tab shows the data you tracked as a user, and the “All” tab will display all data you have access to within your organization. If you are a project manager, you’ll be able to view data for all the projects where you are a member. If you are the organization owner, you’ll be able to view all data within the organization.
- Calendar – lets you select the date range for the data you wish to report.
- Filters – clicking on the Filter button will let you choose which filters you’d like to apply. For this report, you can filter the data by teams/members, projects/work orders, clients, to-dos/jobs, activity level, time type, and source.
- Saved Filters – lets you save the filters currently applied to the report for future use.
- Time – shows the total time tracked based on the date range selected.
- Break Time – shows how much break time was tracked within the selected period.
- Average Activity – shows the total time tracked based on the date range selected.
- Graphs – shows you a daily trend graph based on the data range selected.
- Group by Filter – presents the data grouped based on the selected filter.
- Collapse – collapses the report.
- Send – lets you send the generated report to an email recipient. You can send the reports to multiple recipients by separating email addresses with commas.
- Schedule – allows you to schedule a report to be sent. You can choose to send the report in CSV or PDF formats, choose the date range, frequency, and delivery time of the report.
- Export – lets you export the generated report in CSV or PDF format.
- Report columns – allows you to add/remove columns to the report.
- Client – displays the client assigned to the project.
- Project – displays the project where the time was tracked.
- Members – displays the names of the member/s who tracked time.
- To-do – displays the tasks/to-dos where the time was tracked.
- Manual – shows the total manual time tracked within each session.
- Started – shows the time the timer was started.
- Stop – shows the time the timer is stopped.
- Duration – displays the total duration per session.
- Activity – shows total activity levels recorded within each session.