How do you view only the total hours a team has worked within a certain time frame?
To view your team’s total work hours for a specific date range, navigate to Reports > Time and Activity.
From there you can select a custom date, filter by organization, projects, member, to-dos, and get grand totals. You can also choose to sum date ranges, add notes, include tasks, etc. Please see the examples below:
Custom filters and table columns:
By clicking on the Filters button, you can choose which clients, projects, members and to-dos to view data for. To view totals, place a checkmark on “Sum date ranges.”
You may also turn on daily/weekly work summary emails in your account settings. That will send out a daily/weekly email with your team’s hours.
You may also want to send, schedule, or export the report data. To do this click on the links below:
Reports can be sent to one or more email recipients by clicking on the Send button.
Add the email recipients on the field, separating each email address with a comma, then customize the message (optional) then either send a test message clicking the “Send me test” button or click on “Send” to send the report.
You can also schedule reports to be sent automatically by clicking on the “Schedule” icon. After clicking the icon, a dialog box will appear where you can:
- Enter the e-mail addresses of the recipients.
- Customize the message on the e-mail.
- Choose the file type (CSV/PDF).
- Enter the name of the report.
- Choose the Date Range included in the report from:
- Last 7 days
- This week
- Last week
- The last 2 weeks
- This month
- Last month
- Delivery Frequency – how often the report is sent. Choose from:
- Monthly (when the monthly option is selected you are provided 3 additional options: 1st of the month, 15th of the month, Last day of the month)
- Delivery time – the exact time when the report is sent.
- Send Preview
- Save – stores your scheduled report, which you can view via the Scheduled Reports section.
Reports can be exported as a PDF or CSV file by clicking the Export button.
Reports can be exported as a PDF or CSV, allowing you to keep local records of the work hours. You could also send reports through email if you wish.
You can change the work summary email settings at any time regardless of your role in the organization or your plan type.
Organization owners and managers will receive two separate emails. One will be their own work summary email and the other one will be the organization’s work summary email. Turning off the work summary email setting will disable both reports from being sent.