Table of contents
What is Sidecar
Time Tracking on Sidecar
What types of activity can Hubstaff record on sidecar?
- Hubstaff will record all iPad screenshots connected via sidecar.
- Keyboard and trackpad/mouse activity will be recorded based on input from the parent Mac device being used.
- Once sidecar is enabled, the touch feature is disabled on the iPad. Hubstaff will not record touch activity from the iPad.
- Keyboard entries on the iPad’s user interface are recorded as keyboard activity.
- Magic keyboard input activity has not been tested and is not officially supported at this time.
Note: the app will not detect the sidecar displays if connected after the Hubstaff application is launched. In these instances, the Hubstaff application will need to be relaunched to be able to record screenshots.