If you are an organization that requires more screenshots than our maximum current limit (3 screenshots every 10 minutes), you can power-up by signing up with our More Screenshots add-on, which allows you to take up to 10x screenshots every 10 minutes.
Requires desktop version 1.6.15. Users on older apps need to update their application to make sure this feature is activated.
Table of contents
Signing up for the add-on
To sign up for the more screenshots add-on, follow these steps:
First, navigate to Settings & Policies > Billing > Look for the More screenshots add-on option then click on Add more screenshots.
Finally, click on the Add More screenshots button. The total charge will change depending on your plan and the payment interval.
The add-on costs:
- Monthly billing- $3/user/month
- Quarterly billing- $2.75/user/month
- Yearly billing- $2.5/user/month
Once added, you can choose your screenshot options. Instructions on the next section.
Setting up the options
To modify the screenshot frequency settings for all or individual team members, navigate to Settings & Policies > Activity > Features > Screenshot frequency.
- Firstly, to change the default setting for all users, click the Default drop-down.
- Secondly, to change individual settings, change the setting next to each team member’s name.